Nestle Ireland have issued a product recall for batches of Mikybar discs and buttons as they may be contaminated with pieces of rubber. Full details of the recall including the affected batch codes can be found on the Nestle Ireland website www.nestle.ie. All food factories would be well advised to conduct and record regular checks on the condition of all conveyor belts, which often get frayed, as well as other machinery as part of their due dilligence and HACCP pre-requiste programme.
- Interesting Food Nutrition Survey in Irish Independent
- Dublin Primary Food Safety & HACCP Courses – New Date Added!
- Primary Food Safety & HACCP Training
- Irish Food Safety Auditor Wins Top Ireland & UK Award
- EHAI certified Primary Food Safefy Course
- Bord Bia Food Academy Start – Food Entrepreneurs Training Programme
- How To Win Tenders – training course in Galway 3rd April 2014
- Certified Food Safety Training in Cavan
- Public Attitudes to Food Safety – UK Food Standards Agency
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Workplace Food Safety Course