The Food Safety Authority of Ireland closed four restaurants in February because of poor food safety and hygiene practices. They were the Lucky Palace Restaurant, 3 Meehan House, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, Row Inn Row Chinese Restaurant, Count John’s, The Bawn, Athlone, Co Westmeath, Friar Tucks take-away on the Main Street in Killadysert in Clare and a premises occupied by Amin Akhaler, 34 Clanbrassil Street Lower, Dublin 8. The Chief Executive of the FSAI, Professor Alan Reilly, said it is “disappointing” that four closure orders has to be served last month.
- Interesting Food Nutrition Survey in Irish Independent
- Dublin Primary Food Safety & HACCP Courses – New Date Added!
- Primary Food Safety & HACCP Training
- Irish Food Safety Auditor Wins Top Ireland & UK Award
- EHAI certified Primary Food Safefy Course
- Bord Bia Food Academy Start – Food Entrepreneurs Training Programme
- How To Win Tenders – training course in Galway 3rd April 2014
- Certified Food Safety Training in Cavan
- Public Attitudes to Food Safety – UK Food Standards Agency
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Workplace Food Safety Course