In the UK, the Food Standards Agency have recently published the first wave of results of a major survey into food safety attitudes by the public. Unbelievably just under half ( 46%) of respondents didn’t know the correct temperature for chilled storage of food (click here for a hint), whilst 41% said that they always washed raw meat & poultry. Advice in Ireland from the Food Safety Authority of Ireland, as well as in the UK has long been not to wash raw meat or poultry because it just splashes the bacteria all round the sink.
- Interesting Food Nutrition Survey in Irish Independent
- Dublin Primary Food Safety & HACCP Courses – New Date Added!
- Primary Food Safety & HACCP Training
- Irish Food Safety Auditor Wins Top Ireland & UK Award
- EHAI certified Primary Food Safefy Course
- Bord Bia Food Academy Start – Food Entrepreneurs Training Programme
- How To Win Tenders – training course in Galway 3rd April 2014
- Certified Food Safety Training in Cavan
- Public Attitudes to Food Safety – UK Food Standards Agency
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Workplace Food Safety Course